Peak performance benefits
* May increase physical vitality and stamina
* May enhance mental clarity and acuity
* May increase ability to get on with other people
* May increase optimism and vision
* May give faster recovery from illness, injury, and exertion (including colds, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, allergies, traumatic injury and surgery)
* May give increased resistance to illness (colds, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia)
* May reduce incidence of digestive problems such as heartburn, irritable colon, Crohn’s disease and colitis.
* May reduce risk of and increase relief from urinary tract conditions such as bacterial cystitis, interstitial cystitis, and uric-acid kidney stones
* May reduce risk of gout
* May reduce risk of and help in treatment of rheumatoid artritis and other autoimmune diseases
* May lower risk of osteoporosis and promotes bone and teeth growth
* May aid in prevention and treatment of diabetes
* May reduce hypertension
* May also reduce the risk of cancer
Take The Test:
Are You Overly Acidic?
* I do not feel the best when I eat fast foods, fried foods, colas or desserts.
* I do not feel my best when I eat red meat or red meat dishes.
* I do not tolerate acidic condiments like vinegar or red meat dishes.
* I regularly consume processed and refined foods that contain chemical additives.
* I regularly consume breads and baked goods made with white flour and sugar.
* I eat few fruits and vegetables.
* I drink more than one cup of coffee or tea a day
* I frequently take Vitamin C, aspirin or antibiotics.
* I do not tolerate alcohol.
* I have a history of cigarette smoking.
* I frequently travel by plane.
* I often feel exhausted after vigorous exercise or work.
* I often experience fatigue or lack of stamina.
* I run out of breath when running up stairs or walking briskly.
* I am physically and mentally tired after an hour of desk work.
* I am pessimistic, with little initiative.
* I have thin, porous bones.
* I have poorly developed muscles
* I often experience muscle stiffness and soreness.
* I am over fifty years old.
Medical History Markers
* I catch colds and flu frequently.
* I am susceptible to hearburn, canker cores, food and environmental allergies, and sore throat.
* I have a history of (are affected by) osteoporosis, arthritis, gout, lung disease or kidney disease.
Are You a high Alkaline Producer?
* I am able to sprint up stairs
* I have great physical endurance.
* I am always on the go and full of energy.
* I need only a few hours sleep.
* I am a leader at work and in my community.
* I prefer highly active sports and high stress activities.
* I am able to digest a wide range of foods.
* I feel relaxed and healthy while leading a full life.
* I typically have lots of energy in the midst of intense emotions and high drama.
* I can do desk work for long hours without becoming tired or losing mental acuity.
* I am an optimist.
* I easily maintain an active social life.
* I am free of allergies.
* I have a stocky build and large frame.
* I am strong and large-boned.
* I have well-developed muscles.
About Alkaline Water
pH 8.5 (1st level alkali water
Use this level when you first start drinking alkaline water. Drinking this level for one to weeks before progressing to 9.0pH
This is also a good level for mixing with powdered milk and for those with gastroenteric issues.
Ph 9.0 (2nd level alkali water)
After drinking pH 8.5 water for one to two weeks drink this water for one to two weeks before drinking 9.0pH.
pH9.5 (3rd level alkali water)
This is the level most adults choose to drink.
This is also a good level for making tea it anhances natural flavors and shortens stewing time.
If you drink alcohol this level of water is good to help with hangovers.
pH10.0 (4th level alkali water)
High alkalinity water has a detergent – like effect and is able to dissolve and draw out oil – based substances (pesticides are often oil – based and not removed with standard water) pH 10.0 high alkalinity water more effectively emulsifies oil, cleans oily or greasy items strips oil – based pesticides off produce and infuses vegetables with negative ions that retard their degeneration. Some specific uses include:
- Clean cutting boards, knives and dishes.
- Sterilize (soak) vegetables, beef, pork and fresh fish. Also help to bring out natural flavors and reduce acid.
- Great for making soups.
- First rinse rick in pH 8.5 alkaline water and then cook that rice in pH 10.0 water to quicken cooking time reduce damage to the rice and maintain it natural flavor.
- Remove spots and stains.
- Soak vegetables to remove bitterness. Boil vegetables in this water to help maintain their nutrients and color.
- Effectively remove pesticides from fruits and vegetables.
- Infuse vegetables with a high negative ORP providing a ready supply of antioxidants.
About Acidic Water
Ph5.5 (1st level acidic water)
- Good for gargling and brushing your teeth.
- Use this level water when making the batter for fried foods to make then crunchier.
- Also good for boiling noodles.
- Has excellent cleansing and astringent qualities – tightens pores like a toner.
- Ideal for bathing sensitive skin & infants.
pH5.0 (2nd level acidic water)
- Use this pH level when you take a bath or wash your face.
- Also good for washing an infant.
- Restores shine to hair / lends silky softness to skin.
- Relieves sunburn.
- Relieves skin problems such as psoriasis, rashes, eczema and dryness.
pH4.5 (3rd level acidic water)
- Good for removing sediment in a teapot or a tea cup.
- Use this pH in your humidifier.
pH4.0 (4th level acidic water)
Strong acidic water has excellent disinfecting power that can prevent food poisoning. This water kills HIV and other viruses such as staph, strep, Candida, athlete’s food, fungus, e. coli, salmonella and a host of pathogen in as little as 30 seconds. Common uses include:
- Disinfect knives cutting boards and counter top (soak for 20-30 minutes).
- Sanitize dish rags and sponges (soak for 20-30 minutes).
- Wash Dishes.
- Sanitize your tooth brush (soak for 20-30 minutes).
- Soak burns, eczema, psoriasis or other skin sores.
- Clean cuts, bruises and scrapes.
- Reduce inflammation and redness.
- Soak vegetables and fruits to remove impurities.
- Soak fish to remove impurities.
- Clean your house without using toxic chemicals.
About Filter Water Only Select.
Use this level when taking medication.
# The pH level of filtered only water is the pH level of your tap water and can change according to temperature, quality and water pressure of your supply water.
Ionized Water Benefits & Uses
Alkaline Water (ionized water) helps to regulate your physical condition.
Here are some examples of conditions alkaline water can help with:
GASTROINTESTINAL FERMENTATION; If you drink alkaline water on an empty stomach, it will ease your discomfort.
CONSTIPATION; Drink alkaline water before you eat and it will hydrate your bowels and improve this condition.
DIARRHEA; Since you quickly become dehydrated with diarrhoea, alkaline water, with three times the concentration of water molecules, will help keep you hydrated and reduce discomfort.
HIGH OR LOW BLOOD PRESSURE; Alkaline water will help regulate your blood pressure if you drink it one hour before eating.
DIABETES; Drink three cups or more on an empty stomach.
ALKALINE WATER IN YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES; Are you a tea or coffee drinker? Do you enjoy the occasional alcoholic drink?
Tea: alkaline water will make the color of tea vivid, lessen the astringency, and make it mellow and delicious.
Coffee: You can use less coffee grounds and still have the same flavour and strength.
Alkaline water eliminates the bitter and astringent taste of coffee and tea, while enriching the smooth taste and aroma.
Alcohol: Imparts a mellow and delicious taste and prevents the negative physical reactions associated with drinking alcohol as it will neutralize the acid. Drink 3-4 cups of weak alkaline water before and after drinking to lessen its effects.
Softens and smoothes the alcohol tastes.
Cooking with Alkaline Water: Alkaline water brings out the real taste in food because it doesn’t break it down like acid water.
Cooked Food: Taste comes out fully, tender, not as much seasoning required.
Cooked Fish: The meat of the fish is firm. Alkaline water also removes the odour from fish, while making them more tender and juicy.
Vegetables and Fruits: The green color is brought out because the chlorophyll doesn’t break down. It also neutralizes acidic components in the vegetables, removing the harsh taste. Clean and store fruits and vegetables in alkaline water for longer lasting freshness.
Meat: When liver or red meat are soaked in alkaline water for 20-30 minutes, the blood is drawn out and the odours are eliminated. When cooking fresh meat and astringent-tasting vegetables, soak them in alkaline water for 20-30 minutes before cooking, and you will experience the whole new level of taste with less odours and more savour.
Rice: alkaline water helps prevent spoilage.
When cooking rice, wash the rice grains gently in weak alkaline water and soak them in strong alkaline water for 10 to 30 minutes. Steam the rice in the strong alkaline water you used. You will be able to taste shiny, moist, and soft rice whose taste will last.
When Cooking Bamboo, Tree Sprouts, etc; Cooking bamboo sprouts, tree sprouts, taro and seaweed with alkaline water removes the pungent and acrid tastes of those vegetables, while enriching their natural flavours and aroma.
USES FOR ACIDIC IONIZED WATER;
Acidic ionized water has an astringent and constricting effect on what it comes in contact with. For this reason, it will tighten and smooth your skin. It is particularly effective in the treatment and prevention of pimples and rashes.
YOUR FACE; improves the health of your face, makes it smoother, and more compatible with makeup.
SHAMPOOING; Use acidic water before and after shampooing. This will protect your hair, prevent hair loss, itching, and dandruff. It leaves your hair soft and non-sticky.
BATHING; Mix in six to ten litres of acidic water in your bath, it will improve the overall health and beauty of your skin.
HOME REMEDIES WITH ACID WATER;
Natural acidic water has a slight disinfecting and sterilizing ability, which makes it effective in treating minor skin wounds. It even kills the bacteria that cause bad breath.
GARGLING; Prevents infection of germs by killing the microbes that cause colds and tonsillitis.
BURNS; Alleviates the pain of burns and hastens recovery.
CHAPPED HANDS; Accelerates recovery from chapped hands.
SUNBURN; Relieves inflammation and accelerates recovery.
ABRASIONS AND CUTS; Disinfects and accelerates recovery.
ECZEMA AND ACNE; Kills bacteria, keeps skin clean, improves condition.
COOKING WITH ACIDIC WATER;.
Due to its constricting effect, acidic water has a wide range of cooking uses;
WASHING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES; Kills harmful bacteria.
BOILING EGGS; When the shell cracks, the egg stays inside and after boiling the shell is easy to peel off.
FISH; Tightens the meat of some fish, making it easier to cook.
OTHER USES FOR ACIDIC WATER;
Natural acidic water has a slight bleaching effect. Here are some useful cleaning applications;
HOUSE CLEANING; dirt and grime removed.
POLISHING; effectively cleans mirrors, glass, knives, and eyeglasses.
WASHING VEHICLES; dirt is removed easily.
BATHS; the bath water is quickly heated, scale won’t adhere to tub. Great for use in your hot tub.
CUTTING BOARD; quickly washes and disinfects.
POTS AND PANS WITH BAKED FOOD; when soaked overnight, stains and burns are removed.
SPONGES; fungal and bacterial growth is stopped, preventing bad smells and contamination.
ODORS ON YOUR HANDS; smell is removed and the itching is eliminated.
PETS; Acid water is great for bathing your pets as it helps prevent skin disease and itching and leads to an overall healthier coat of fur.
BATHING AND WASHING;
Acidic water helps replenish your skin to be more smooth and feel younger.
After washing hair with soap, rinse off with acidic water. It neutralizes the alkaline of the soap and makes your hair lustrous.
CLEANING TABLEWARE AND CHOPPING BOARDS; it works as an agent to sterilizing, preventing odours and whitening. It removes unseen germs.
Soak chopping boards, dishcloths, knives into the acidic water for 20-30 minutes once a week and you will have a fresh kitchen.
BRUSHING TEETH AND SHAVING; If you make a habit of using acidic water for brushing teeth, it helps you to maintain healthy teeth with sterilizing and disinfecting results. Use acidic water as an astringent instead of toner or lotion for irritated skin after shaving.
Acidic water is an effective agent for sterilizing bug bites to ease itching and also disinfects them.
Coat the stem of the flowers into diluted acidic water. This helps the flowers to be fresher for a longer time.
Cook noodles with acidic water. This will prevent the noodles from becoming soggy.
Use acidic water to coat fried dishes. It will help the dish to be crispier.